Personal Finance Tools are Becoming More Popular
It can be hard for anyone to manage their personal finances, even those who are savvy with the financial process. You can always learn you can be spending less money a month by tracking your finances through various online means.
It is very important as well to have a monthly budget that limits how much you can spend and financial tools can help to ensure you are meeting that monthly goal. Personal financial tools can also help to change a person’s behavior for the good, according to a survey done by Aite.com.
Here are 10 common tools people are using:
- Mint.com is a really great site for financial management. It lets upload account information and then you can see where your money is going. It gives you information that can help you save money. It is one of the best financial tools out there.
- Doughbound.com is a similar website that has users create a monthly budget and tracks spending so that you stay on track. You don’t have to share any kind of personal information, however.
- Geezeo offers its services through the help of bank and credit unions. Anyone who uses bank and credit unions can use this service.
- Yodlee is another online service that teaches individuals about money management and works with other financial institutions to reach consumers. It’s easy to use and upload data through.
- Pennyminder is very family friendly and lets other users see their family members’ spending habits. It’s also great for jointly managing household budgets.
- You Need a Budget is another online financial tool and great for people who need to pay off debt and stick to a budget. It helps you see where your money is going and helps you make adjustments according to needs.
- Buxfer is easy to use and you can sign in using a Google or Facebook account.
- Pocketsmith is focused around a calendar and lets you see how your monthly expenses compare with how much you bring in on a monthly basis.
- Moneydance is a software-based system but allows new users a long-term free trial. They also have great customer service.
- The place where you have your primary bank account also offers online money management tools. Check out your bank’s website for any financial advice or tools.